- Individual, Family and Group Therapy
- Therapeutic Behavioral Services
- Therapeutic Behavioral On-Site Services (TBOS)
- Animal Therapy
- Comprehensive Behavioral Health Assessments
- Substance Abuse
- Crisis Intervention
- Medication Management - COMING SOON
- Mental Health Targeted Case Management - COMING SOON
- Learn how to get rid of Old Patterns
- Live the Life you want to live and not what you are told
- Be proud of who you are
- Balance - Mind-Body & Spirit
- Body - Weight Loss, Health, Fitness
- Relationships - Dating, Marriage, Divorce, Family & Children
- Communication - Workplace, Family Conflicts and Difficult Situations, Romantic Issues, Communication Skills/Relationships
Couples and Families
- What challenges are parents really facing in today's world?
- How to modify certain behaviors and proper child's nutrition?
- Psychological evaluations- these can be used for court proceedings such as custody battles, also to help clarify educational needs, personality traits and confirm diagnosis;
- Adoption evaluations- these are used to help identify matching characteristic and traits in the potential parents;
- Immigration (Hardship) evaluations- these are used during immigration proceedings, they may avoid a family member to be deported;
- Bariatric evaluations- these assist in determining surgery eligibility;
- Psychiatric evaluations.
- Lectures: Academic offerings based on empirically based interventions currently used in differing countries and the United States are provided.
- Workshops: Two and Three-day trainings and/or academic modules by licensed professionals are conducted whereby professionals from different countries would receive advanced certifications in specialized concentrations.
- Lunch and Learn: One hour training on specific topics. Check our Events for more info.
- Cultural Enrichment: One three-day cultural excursions are provided, with a certified educational guide, geared to educate U.S. citizens and non-residents on international cultures and society.
Continuing Educational Credits (CEUs)
The Center will provide continuing educational credits (CEUs) for academic offerings that meet State Board requirements within Florida. Additionally, we offer certificate programs that provide specialized training opportunities for licensed professionals and students alike.